View below the job description.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
As a backend end developer, you will be involved in the development of the e-commerce platform, which will be mainly developed for the northern European market.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Design and Development of SAS application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for high availability, maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection infrastructure
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
Skills And Qualifications
- 4+ years of professional software development experience with an advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering.
- Experience with distributed systems, cloud architecture, Microservices and systems integration.
- Extensive Solid software engineering skills, proficiency with design patterns, object-oriented, and backend programming languages such as Node-Js and Python.
- Experience with Cloud providers (ie. AWS, GCP)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with any Messaging services aka Kafka/Kinesis/MQ etc.
- Experience with CI/CD, integration as well as configuration management, testing, and deployment tools
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests is a plus
- Experience with processing frameworks and tools- such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Candidates must be proficient in English. The workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.