View below the job description.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a front-end developer, you will be involved in the development of the e-commerce platform, which will be mainly developed for the northern European market.
- Develop new user-facing features for web and hybrid web
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
Skills And Qualifications
- 4+ years of professional software development experience with an advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications is plus
- Experience in React Native Development is plus
Candidates must be proficient in English. The workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.