View below the job description.
Analysis & Project Management
- Working with sales department and clients to understand user needs
- Draft functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with software engineering and product management.
- Prepare initial “Software Requirement Specifications” document and create software development project offers to be presented to the clients
- Prepare a more detailed “Software Requirement Specifications” in collaboration with Software Architects to be used as an appendix in the client contracts
- Create system maps that define the elements of the system, processes that guide how these elements work together, and also how the users interact with the system.
- Collaborating with designers and engineers to translate features into appropriate user stories and acceptance criteria
- Managing prototyping process and UI designers to create low-fidelity (wireframes) and high-fidelity (UI) prototypes
- Creating well-defined tasks on Jira and managing the product backlog
- Ensuring all tasks and designs are fully defined, ready for engineering in advance of the sprint start
- Making sure software development projects progress in accordance with the planned time schedule, reporting risks and possible problems to the upper management along with proposed solutions.
Operations and HR Management
- Running multiple client projects as the Product Manager
- Conducting interviews to recruit full-time, part-time, or freelance designers and analysts to be employed in the projects.
- Mentoring jr product managers, designers, and analysts
Strategy and Processes
- Contributing to the creation and improvement of product management and software development processes
- Providing stakeholders with regular updates
- Representing product management team at client meetings
- Tracking and responding to user feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager,
- 2+ Experience in software and web development companies or projects
- Experience in writing feature specifications in Jira
- Understanding of agile software development processes
- Experience working with globally distributed and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight timelines
- Passionate, collaborative, hands-on, and results-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Sass, and/or Front-End languages
- Experience with prototyping software (i.e. Adobe XD, Figma, etc.)
- Finnish, Russian, or French
- Masters-’s degree in computer science or engineering
Candidates must be proficient in English. The workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.